Wow, I have been nominated for another blogging award from halfwaybetweenthegutter. Thank you so much, I am really touched by this nomination and again a truly don’t deserve it. It’s really an honor to be considered a Kreativ Blogger.
It gives me more understanding of when Mary said that He “exalted the lowly” (Luke 1:52); I never imagined that one day I would have a blog that people from all over the world read, comment on, and give me awards for. I feel blessed!
For this award, I am required to share 10 things you may not know about me. Then, I will have to pass this award on to at least 6 ( or more ) other bloggers.
10 things you don’t know about me:
1. I am an Egyptian; I’m very proud and very blessed.
2. I am a Coptic Orthodox Christian, a church established by St. Mark the apostle during the First Century.
3. I am married to Irinie, the kindest, most loving, and most adorable person on Earth.
4. I have a lovely family; I was raised by loving parents, an incredible sister, and an extremely kind grandfather.
5. I am doing a PhD in Mechanical Engineering, if God wills, I’ll be done by next year.
6. I hate the corporate environment. Although I work for a very reputable company and in an awesome environment, I don’t think I was made for the 8 to 5 daily work routine.
7. I believe I have an ultimate goal in life that I haven’t discovered yet.
8. My favorite two dishes are Lobster and Steak – I think I’m drooling!
9. I have a passion to serve the less fortunate brothers and sisters of Christ, and I wish I could dedicate the rest of my life to this cause, but I don’t feel I’ve been called for such a great mission, yet.
10. I want to lose weight, but sad to say, I’m not determined enough 😦
The 6 ( x2) Bloggers I nominate for this award, in no particular order, are:
I took the opportunity that this award allows more than 6 nominees, and decided to nominate 12 blogs. I believe there are at least a dozen more that deserve to get the award. I am blessed to be within this lovely Christian blogging community, and nominating different blogs is just a symbol of gratitude.